3/15/19

Weekly WI: Looking Good So Far This Month


Could this be the start of a downward trend again?

 


I sure hope so! 

I was mentally prepping myself if the scale number wasn’t what I had hoped for.  Thankfully, it showed my hard work which makes it easier to work hard at it again this week.  I’m going to allow myself to enjoy the St. Patty’s Eve festivities on Saturday and then get my meals/plan/tracking set for the week.  I love seeing those blue dots add up.

My weight loss trend over this last year is a lot of ups and down. 

 


Knowing that even though I will no doubt spike up again in the future, it will come back down.  And, over a years’ time, it continues to come down.  Maintenance is just as hard as losing can feel so keeping the weight off is 100% the goal.

I always have such a great time with my Friday Morning meeting members.  I’m going to miss them when I change shifts.  Who knows, maybe there will be a rouge 10-20 Friday shift at work where I can pop in a say hi. 

 

I’m going to cut this short today because my mind is all over the place.  Have a good weekend.

No comments: