3/28/19

New Finds: Chicken Wontons



It’s Thursday…which means it is almost FRIDAY!  It is a “short” weekend for me though since I only have Saturday off.  But, I’m still looking forward to it.


I have a new find to share with you.  Have you seen these chicken and cilantro mini wontons at Costco?  I’ve been wanting to try them but worried they were too cilantro-y, since I don’t care for it.  They happened to be doing a demo and I enjoyed the taste.  They are low point, although tiny, and you get four wontons for 1 SPV. 


 


I was super hungry all day yesterday so when dinner rolled around, I had plenty of points that I ate 16 of them for 5 SPV.  They ended up being very filling so that worked well.  I also served up some cauliflower fried rice to go along with them.  It was an easy low point meal.


 



If you catch the bag of wontons on a sale, you can get it for around $5.  I used the air fryer to cook them and really enjoyed the crispy edges.  I’m looking forward to having this meal again soon.

No comments: