3/19/19

WW WellnessWins Program


When the new WW program rolled out late last year, with it also came the opportunity to earn WellnessWins. 
For each meal you track (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) you earn 5 Wins and for each week you enter your weight, you earn 25 Wins.  After the week is complete, you have the ability to earn 165 Wins.

Wins can be redeemed for WW goodies such as memberships to gyms, Kohl’s shopping cards, pencil pouches, etc.  I’d been eyeing the wine tumblers but decided to see else might be available based on the amount of Wins I have collected thus far.
I decided to redeem 1,500 Wins for a neoprene shoe bag that I can use for travel.
 


And…it arrived in the mail last night.
 


There was no shipping cost.  I’ve heard others say their packages arrive in pretty wrap.  Mine was in a nice bubble envelope with tissue paper and a note card.  What a fun reason to get mail.
Shipping was fast too.  I am going to enjoy having a shoe bag when we travel and the inside has WW print so it will be a great reminder to not go too out of control when we travel.
I mean…you do have to have a little fun.

No comments: