3/25/19

Monday On A Monday


Good Morning.

I wanted to check in real quick and say hello.  I’m back in the training seat with our last (yippieeeeee) trainee Tia.  I’m looking forward to a great training phase.

I am feeling semi-okay today but pushing through and ready for these cold germs to leave my body once and for all.  I met up with Phoneix at the park last night for a walk and talk.  It was nice to get fresh air and movement but I could tell I’m not 100% ready for activity again.  I’m hoping to resume activity later this week.

I have a busy few weeks ahead of me and feel like I need to sit down and organize it all.  My thoughts are all over the place and it is making it twice as hard to sleep.  I am desperate for a solid night’s sleep and I hope I can get one soon.

I feel like I am all over the place today and rambling more than necessary.  I’ll check in soon.

No comments: