3/7/19

I Could Use Some Happy


We did some shifting of our upcoming April travel plans and will be spending a few days in my favorite spot…

 


Our plans to visit New Mexico had us flying through Las Vegas on our return.  I suggested perhaps we split those into one-way flights and spend a few days in Vegas before we fly home.  Thankfully, it all worked out and our trip has been re-booked.  I’m soooooo excited.  It is crazy but it has been about six months since our last travel adventure and it is killing me.  Before New Mexico/Vegas is our trip to Salt Lake City to see the Pink: Beautiful Trauma Tour concert.  I’m really looking forward to this too.  I hear she is an amazing performer and I’m stocked I decided to get tickets last year.

Our trip to SLC will include the Coach Outlet, (hopefully) a test drive at the Tesla show room, and dinner at Old Spaghetti Factory.  Our trip to New Mexico and Vegas means all the food and alcohol.  I’m so excited for my favorite restaurants.  Thinking about it already gives me a small panic attack as far as weight loss goes.

 


Travel makes me happy.  And traveling with Kenyon makes me twice as happy.  I could use some happy these days.

No comments: