3/10/19

10 Year WW Goal Anniversary


It was ten years ago that I met my WW goal weight.  After 110 weeks of really hard work, I had officially lost 130 pounds.
 

 
Starting weight: 304.8 pounds

Goal weight: 175 pounds
 
Last year, I started trying to adjust my mindset to living in the now vs. living in the past, which is what I feel like I do a lot of.  So, on this Ten Year WW Goal Anniversary, I’m happy to report that I am "officially" down 90 pounds ten years later.

 
This was my FB memory from when I reached goal

I did my best to find prior blog posts reflecting on reaching goal.  It was hit or miss and I didn’t celebrate it much during those years I was really off plan and gaining quickly.  But, it is always nice to look back to gain new perspective.
March 5, 2013 – Four Years At Goal
March 18, 2014 – Goal – Five Years Later
March 11, 2015 – The Scale
And…that bring us to March 14, 2019 - 10 YEARS AT GOAL!  Wow, what an accomplishment.  I am bursting with happiness. 

When I look back over my weight this time last year, I am celebrating the fact that I am down 14 pounds.  Let’s keep that positive wave going.
Cheers to another year working my WW plan.

No comments: