3/2/19

My New Magnolia & Vine Purchases


I went to a Magnolia & Vine open house a few weeks ago and ended up spending way to much money.  The party, which was held at the consultant’s house, had discounted merchandise.  I was able to snag some mini Christmas snaps that look like light bulbs.  I also got a hat and won a fastener in the game we played, which was the highlight of the night.
 

Since I had a fastener, which takes the original size snaps, I ordered a couple of matching snaps for it.  I also ordered a few holiday snaps too.
 

My biggest splurge was the Scout Backpack, the newest release in the M&V Versa purse line.  I love the idea of a removable cover that you can change up your purse anytime you wish.  And, I think for travel, this will be great.  I don’t 100% love the Scout Backpack because I feel there are some design flaws.  It should still work just fine for travel.

Since I did a bundle, I was able to get one clutch size purse, two covers, and a third free cover that was part of a pre-selected section.  I really love all my covers.
 

The clutch is quite large as far as a “clutch” goes, but I know I’ll use it for going out when I need a smaller size purse.  I think I might eventually like a smaller strap for it too.  But, right now, it has the full size strap, which is perfect for a cross body.
The backpack can also be worn as a cross body or a purse.  I like how versatile it is and the change of covers will allow me to jazz up my attire while on vacation without taking up much room in my carry on suitcase.
Magnolia & Vine is such a fun company because of the ability to buy one piece and change out the snaps or covers.  It is quite inventive and has made shopping fun.

No comments: