3/27/19

Wednesday Thoughts


Good Morning.  It was an early one now that I work at 6am.  I already miss my late mornings where I felt much more organized before going to work.  Hopefully with time, I’ll get myself adjust back around.
It is going to be a busy April and I suspect this coming month will fly by.  I just got my work schedule and our upcoming vacation to New Mexico/Las Vegas has been officially approved off.  Yippie.  Before that, we will go to Salt Lake City for the Pink Concert.  I’m really looking forward to all the fun that is on the agenda.
I will also be attending some training courses as part of the Pryor Seminar series I signed up for in February.  Those will resume in April.  What this means is that I’ll be missing my Tuesday morning WW meeting for the month of April.  I will pop into some Wednesday morning meetings to make sure I keep myself on track.  I’ll resume with my Tuesday group in May.
I didn’t do my WI yesterday at Mom’s Lifetime Meeting, although I debated it.  I am going to weigh at the Saturday morning meeting this week.  It has been a few weeks since I have been there and my last opportunity to say hello to those members and leaders.  I am suspecting I’ll have a good sized loss due to a low appetite while I was sick last week.  But, you just never know.  I am still working hard this week at my program and earning my blue dots.  I let myself get a little looser the last couple days because I was craving…something.  I’m not sure I really found that craving but, I have tracked all I ate.
Let’s see, what else?  I am planning to resume activity this week.  I am not 100% with my cough but I am feeling better.  I know I’ll be tired after work but I am hoping I can muster up some activity for the treadmill.  I need to slowly get back to it.  I won’t go as far as saying I miss exercise, but I do enjoy how it makes me feel.
Have a great day.

No comments: