3/30/19

Weekly WI: March Success

Oh my gosh! I have so much to celebrate in this Saturday morning!


First, it’s my day off work and I’m having pizza and beer this afternoon. That is worth celebrating.

Second, I had a fantastic WI and great monthly results as March comes to an end.

I had a lost 3.8 pounds, which is over two weeks since I missed my WI last Friday being home sick. I hate being sick, but I love when it helps the scale.



I’m down 6.4 for the month of March. I’m super stoked about that since February’s monthly goals were in the red. 




And I’m officially 209!!! That alone is cause for celebration. I feel like it takes forever to get to the next “decade” and to see the solid 209.0 was an awesome feeling. Earning those blue dots is the key to success for sure.



My goals for this week with our SLC Trip is to be mindful and enjoy my food/eating out. Also, to not slip into vacation mode early and get back out of vacation mode ASAP. I’ll have Friday - Tuesday to be back on track before my Wednesday WI next week. 

I also want to be realistic in that even though I am 5 pounds from reclaiming my 100 pounds loss charm, I don’t think it will happen in April. If I can maintain this month, I’ll be ecstatic. And that will take a lot of work, pre-planning, and commitment. I’m ready!

Have a great Saturday.

No comments: