3/18/19

Another Great St. Patty’s Day

We had a great time celebrating St. Patty’s Eve last night.

Our Saturday was pretty low key where we slept in. It has been a rough few nights sleep this last week. We had a late second breakfast at Original Pancake House and then ran some errands. A new Albertson’s Marketplace has opened in town and it was a madhouse. But, they had grapes $0.98 so we braved the crowds.

By early evening, We went to Melba for the annual corned beef and cabbage (and green beer) feed. It is always so fun to spend time with my family and see longtime friends of my parents as well as some extended family members.


Afterwards, Kenyon and I headed to Boise to meet up with my friends for some St. Patty’s Eve festivities. We started at 9th Street Nook, which ended up being a very small establishment for our large group of 12 people. We walked to 10 Barrel for drinks and dinner for those who had not eaten.



After we were fed and had a little more liquid courage, we went to Hannah’s for some dancing. It wasn’t as crowded as I had anticipated and Rocci Johnson looked pretty cute all decked out in her leprechaun outfit. I was feeling a bit tired so we called it quits around 11:30pm. I’ll tell ya, when I’m not working the graveyard shift, it is hard to stay up late.

Sunday was really low key. We slept in, I got my grocery shopping errands done, made stuffed peppers for dinner, and then watched Hallmark movies the rest of the day. I like low key Sundays.

No comments: