8/31/20

Earning Those Activity Awards

 Admits my over-the-top and off-track eating these last few weeks, I managed to also finish up my August Apple Watch Activity Challenge and earn a special award.


While we were on vacation, I finished up the monthly challenge logging 16 workouts of at least 15 minutes.  Our hike to/from dinner our first night in Tahoe sure helped.





I am really proud that I have managed to finish up each month of 2020 thus far.  I’ll know tomorrow what the challenge is for September.





Yesterday, there was an opportunity to earn a special award for the National Parks Challenge.  I had to log a workout of at least 1.6K or 1 mile.  I read the kilometers as miles in the very beginning so I set out to walk 1.6 miles and ended up walking 1.76 miles on the treadmill while I watched Outlander.  Nothing like over achieving!





It also felt really good to be back on track with both food and activity.  August is coming to a close and I am ready for September.

No comments: