8/13/20

Hero Nite At The Drive-In

Last week, the Hubs and I had a Date Nite at the drive-in movie theater.

 

I have only been to the drive-in once, and that was a kid where I don’t even remember.  Apparently, according to my parents, I feel out of the suburban and onto my head!  I sure don’t remember that.  We have two local drive-in theaters in our area and the Parma Motor Vu was hosting a Hero Night for law enforcement.  There were two nights to pick from and the event included free admission for a car load of people, a raffle ticket, and a concession voucher.  They also had glow necklaces and bracelets for giveaway.

 

I could have never imagined that the concession voucher would be for $75 per carload.  What?!?  That was very generous.  I really love popcorn.  We also go a pretzel, some nachos, and Kenyon got two hot dogs.  We had packed or own Coke Zero in case they didn’t have anything other than Diet Coke.  That was a good move on our part.

 

The movie was Sandlot, a really great classic, and we enjoyed laughing at all the good parts.


 

The drive to/from Parma was about 35 minutes so we will be back for sure.

 

Thank you Parma Motor Vu and all the amazing sponsors that helped make this evening so special for Heroes and their families. 

No comments: