8/11/20

Weekly WI: Skipping The Scale

 I made the decision a few days ago to skip the scale check-in this week.


Mentally, it is what I knew I needed.  I started to convince myself that I “felt good” and maybe I would get on the scale.  The fact of the matter is that if I did have a gain of 2+ pounds, it would depress me.  I’ve been feeling “off” this week and so I need to just be okay with the indulgences I encounter over the last weekend and forge ahead from here.


New fresh week.  Clean slate.  Time to start earning blue dots again.




The months of August has not been great on the blue dot front.  I need to make a commitment to myself to do better with that.  I will get on the scale next Tuesday regardless.  I don’t allow myself to skip the scale two weeks in a row.  You never know, I might even step on the scale later this week.  But right now, it isn’t what I need.


Onward we go.

No comments: