8/17/20

It's Monday And Hopefully New Tennis Shoes

 It is Monday…and my Friday! WhoooHoooo.


I am eager to get my shift tonight finished so I can enjoy some time off with my husband.  I fear it won’t be work/stress free but maybe we will get lucky and not have the best cell service.  Kidding…maybe.


I ordered some new Hoka Clifton 6 as they have released the new Clifton 7 and discounted the 6, which is my favorite so far.  I wasn’t able to get any from the Hoka website so I had to order from Zappos.  It was my first time and so far, UPS appears to be delayed while shipping so I’ve been waiting since August 8th for my new shoes to arrive.




I really like colorful shoes, especially when it comes to workout and activity footwear.  Sadly, they have not had bright bold colors in a while.  I tried out a pair of the Hoka Rincon model, which is slightly cheaper than the Clifton model and came in a BEAUTIFUL purple, blue, pink combo.  I just didn’t feel they provided as much cushion as the Clifton, which my poor old feet really need these days.  It was a very tough decision to return them because I just loved the color too much.  I also typically don’t like a light colored show as they show dirt quicker.  I went for the Clifton 6 in this light blue/teal color.




Now, if UPS would just get there already!  I have done a treadmill walk today forgetting that it was Monday and I might have some brand new shoes to take for a stroll.  So, if they do arrive today, I’ll have to take them for a stroll on the treadmill tomorrow.


Have a great Monday.

No comments: