8/19/20

Weekly WI: A Small Gain

 I have every intention to pop in yesterday with an update on my Weekly WI.  The day got away from me at a rapid pace and here were are on Wednesday.


I peeked at the scale Monday so I knew I would show a gain.  It was small and stretched over two weeks so I have no complaints.  By Tuesday morning, the scale dropped a bit more, despite still showing a gain.




I am very happy with my scale results and my commitment to getting back on track after skipping the scale last week.  As we move into vacation at the end of this week, I am a bit stressed about keeping that scale number down.  I swing between “stay on track” to “enjoy the splurge.”  Some days I don’t know which will win and often it is a minute-by-minute decision!  Regardless, I won’t be able to step on the scale next Tuesday.  When we return home from our vacation, getting back on track ASAP is always key.


In looking over my weight record for the last month and three months, it sure feels very up/down and all over the place.  When I step back further and see the six month, one  year, and all time weight graph on the WW app that is where I really see my commitment to myWW plan, the program, tracking, activity, and overall health and fitness.






We discussed in our WW Virtual Meeting yesterday that there is only 19 weeks left of 2020.  That just blows my mind.  We were to set a goal for where we want to be 19 weeks from now.  


I would like to end 2020 back under 200 pound and STAYING THERE!  The staying there part is where my focus really need to be.  I have seen it, I’ll see it again.  The challenge is how I get there and stay there.


Have a great Wednesday.

No comments: