10/27/17

Back To Work (i.e. Being A Responsile Adult Again)


I’m back at work after five days off.  They went way too fast.  I think I need another five days…

I’ll update you on our Truck or Treat fun later.  Today, I figure I had better get back to some normal blog business.  After all, it can’t all be fun and games!  Eventually, your pants won’t fit.

So far, I’ve not been meeting my goal I set earlier in the week.  I was doing pretty good with my tracking accountability until I consumed my first high point food item.  I also had waaaay more sugar and alcohol than planned on my actual birthday.  But, each day is a new days and thus, we keep plugging ahead. 

It has been a busy week so I’ve not been to the gym since Monday.  Phoenix came with me for a class and boy did I feel that for the next few days.  My legs were still burning.  I got some activity at the corn maze on Tuesday and at Truck or Treating last night.  I’m planning to resume my normal gym routine next week.  I really like the classes offered at Crunch Fitness.

I’m going to keep working on re-focusing so I can kick my weight loss back into gear.

No comments: