10/6/17

Trying To Catch Up


It has been difficult to get back into the swing of things since returning from back-to-back vacations.  Each day I tell myself I’ll eat better and then I almost immediately break that promise.  I’m a tiny bit afraid to get on the scale but I do know I’m hanging onto some vacation weight.  And, I don’t feel as good as I have these last few months.

So, I’m working on re-focusing as I am now also on day shift at work.  Usually being on day shift feels harder to lose weight than night shift.  But, I’m going to work really hard to re-commit to my WW program, tracking, and exercise.

I joined a new gym.  I know…this isn’t a huge surprise since I seem to lack the ability to actually go to the gym that houses my membership.  The old Idaho Athletic Club is now Crunch Fitness and I have two friends that work out there.  They have a lot of classes available and the times work great now that I am back on day shift.  So, I am looking forward to starting up my new routine.

 


I’m not able to attend my Tuesday morning meeting for the next few weeks due to work/OT/training but will either try to go on Monday night or use my home scale to stay on track.  I sort of want to skip the scale for a few weeks in hopes I can re-focus and be back to my pre-vacation weight upon my return to my Tuesday AM meeting.  But, I also know I need that scale to help keep me accountable.  I’m sure I’ll do a home WI this coming week.

October is a busy month with birthday/social outings.  I am super stoked as this is my most favorite month.  I’ve got my work cut out for me though with my pants already feeling a bit snug from vacation weight.  But, I’m going to map out a plan and stick to it!

Happy Friday to you all (it’s my Monday).

No comments: