10/31/17

Halloween Town

I've been having fun at Halloween events around town. I am living it up in my Flo from Progressive costume and I can only think about one other time I've really enjoyed my costume.

Last week, my sister Katie, my nieces, Phoenix, her kids, and I all attended the Trunk or Treat in downtown Meridian. We made Kenyon dress up as Jake from State Farm so we could take photos before we headed out. I convinced Emma to be the gecko from Geico and we had several compliments on our costume.





Last night, Kelsey, Danielle, and I attended a showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show at The Egyptian Theater in downtown Boise. We met at Flatbread Community Pizza for drinks and appetizers beforehand and also had some dessert at Fork.




If you have never seen Rocky Picture Show, it is odd and weird and just...well...odd. I have never seen it at during a community showing and those in attendance brought all the fun with them. There were costume contests (which Flo won the prize during one of them) and throwing of rice, toast, toilet paper, cards, and other things at various parts in the movie. It was crazy. But, we had a good time.

Flo is making her last public appearance today and then she will retire for the season. I got into my costume this morning for my Weight Watcher meeting and then attended Emma's class party where my sister Katie I worked one of the booths. I'm having some downtime now before heading back to my sister's house for Papa Murphy's Jack o' Lantern pizza and salad. We are planning to do some Truck or Treating in town and then trick or treat around the neighborhood.


I love Halloween!  


No comments: