10/24/17

Weekly WI: Ugly, Ugly, Ugly

It felt so good to be at my WW meeting today. It was also no surprise that I've been waaaaaay off track and sadly, I am back in the 230s. sigh. The receptionist that weighed me in asked if my gain was a surprise and I told her no. The WW app was happy to see me back when I entered my weight. The last time I entered an official WW weight was Sept 22nd.



Dawny posted this on Facebook. I needed to see this today.



My goal this week is to track. That means looking up the points or doing my best estimate when eating out. Even if I go over...track it! The second goal this week is to lay low from sugar. I am in desperate need of another detox. The exception to this will be cupcakes for my birthday tomorrow.


Tomorrow is my birthday....eeeeekkkk!

No comments: