10/21/17

My Plan For Today


My NO-muscle is so weak these days.  I came to work yesterday with the plan to make it a better food day than in the past few weeks.  I stopped by Winco on my way in and bought a Smart Ones frozen meal and a bag of salad.  I came armed with yogurt and berries for my snack and had eaten a Jimmy Dean DeLite breakfast sandwich along with grapes for breakfast.

I turned down my coworkers offer to pick out a muffin for me at the store.  I also didn’t engage in any food leftovers from a party the day before (donut holes, mini cookies, and cake).  I was on the course to making this day the best day yet.

Then, I gave in when lunch plans circulated for Happy Teriyaki including getting myself a milk tea bubble tea.  After work I stopped by the grocery store to pick up some soup ingredients for dinner along with party foods for a Jamberry Halloween Brunch I am hosting on Sunday.  I bought a pint of Ben and Jerry’s and ate the whole pint.

Ugh.

I have a serious problem these days with limits, knowing when to stop, saying NO, and overeating in general.  I am also having a serious problem combating it and figuring out how to turn things around.  Each day I resolve to do better and each day I succumb to food temptations, laziness, and overall not caring.

This is also why I need my WW meeting ASAP!  I know I don’t have to wait until Tuesday to start new.  I know I can start today and I can once again resolve to make today the best day yet.  So, for today I am planning to eat my frozen meal along with my bagged salad.  I have fresh strawberries to go along with my yogurt snack. 


I WILL say NO to eating out.

That is my plan for today and I plan to stick to it!  I’m posing here for accountability!

No comments: