10/20/17

In Need Of A WW Meeting!


I’m baaaaaaack.

Yesterday I pretty much just lounged on the couch and even napped a few times.  I came down with a head cold on Saturday evening and the last few days have been rough.  Thankfully I was still well enough to attend the PSAP 911 Seminar armed with my Kleenex and hand sanitizer. 

I had high hopes of getting back on track this week including both food and exercise.  With the head cold, I used that as an excuse to eat like crap and not move my body more than necessary.  I feel better today but am not yet 100%.  I’m working to make TODAY different than yesterday when it comes to my food choices. 

I really need a WW meeting too.  I hadn’t planned to skip the last few weeks but with my weight being up, it was easy to not want to face the scale.  I’ll be at my Tuesday AM meeting this coming week.  My meeting always helps me re-focus.

I’m taking some extra days off next week around my birthday.  We have a lot of free birthday meal deals to cash in on and I’m hoping to balance those with other meals at home.  My meal planning has been lacking major motivation lately.  I just have no desire to grocery shop and/or meal prep.  It feels so exhausting.  On the flip side, I’m feeling some burnout from all these high calorie/point meals as well.  And…my pants are feeling it too! 

Between vacations in September and social activities in October, I’ll have to really re-focus so November isn’t a total loss too.

No comments: