1/26/20

Chris Kattan At Liquid Laughs

Good Afternoon.  Happy Sunday.

I’ve got my days all mixed up and with a possible short shift today (staffing/sick issues looming) due to a training tomorrow, it will possibly be a quick work night.  I’ve got Tuesday and Wednesday off so I’m stoked about that.  Actually, moving forward to February, I am not even schedule for overtime.  I’m not sure how I feel about that.  I’ll miss the extra money but not the extra stress.

Anyway…about last night…

I love when big-name comics come to Boise and last night Kelsey and I went to Liquid Laughs to see Chris Kattan.  He was hilarious.





We had a really great time.  We got to the club super early as it fills up fast when there is a big comic.  It felt like forever for the show to begin.  We also really loved one of the opening comics, who was from Detroit.  

We had planned to go to The Stil for an ice cream treat afterwards but the line was out the door.  While it wasn’t super cold, we didn’t feel like waiting outside.  Neither of us had been to Chip, one of two cookie delivery companies we have in town so an impromptu walk several blocks for a treat was a great idea.




I had pre-tracked ice cream and still wanted to keep my points in check.  I didn’t earn a blue dot but all is tracked.  I had an NSV in that I took a few bits off my two cookies (we shared the four pack) and then when I got home, while it was tempting to keep eating since I’d already gone over my points, I put the cookies in ziplock bags and into the freezer so I could resist further temptation.


I’m coming for that loss this week!


No comments: