1/22/20

Weekly WI

Good Morning.

I’ve got an early morning training for work today but wanted to give a quick update on my Weekly WI yesterday.  Plus, I’m still having my morning coffee and making breakfast.

Side Note: Did you hear about the new Netflix Show AJ and the Queen?  I am loving it!  It stars RuPaul Charles and a cute little 10-year-old girl that both navigate difficult times in their lives as they travel in an RV to different cities for RuPaul’s drag shows as his character Ruby.  It is really great.  It even had me tearing up last night with it’s tender and difficult moments as that little 10-year-old has had a rough start to life with her mother.  If you can get past the very slow first episode, it is great.

Okay, back on track…

WI was a smashing success!  I was feeling good when I woke up but am always nervous of those unexpected surprises that can often pop up.  But, this was not one of those days.  I love 2.2 pounds and I am at a new low finally dropping into the 207s.  Yippie!!!



It sure has been a bumpy month and looking back at my weight record since the new myWW plans rolled out, I am down 4.8 pounds thanks to the Purple Plan.  It is going really well.



I have social plans on Saturday and breakfast/brunch date with Kenyon tomorrow.  So it should be another good week for working myWW program.

Have a great Wednesday.

No comments: