1/28/20

Weekly WI: OH MY GOSH!!!

Hello.  Guys…I have some GREAT news!!!



I had another big loss and I am freaking out as to how close I am to the 100 pound mark.  Oh man.  This is super exciting and a bit stressful at the same time.

I am going to work really hard this week to trust the program, get in my activity, drink my water, and try to not stress the number on the scale.  I also have vacation looming after my WI next week, which also makes me nervous.  Even though I had hoped I’d reach my 100 pound loss before vacation, it makes me a bit nervous of vacation gain.  But…we will cross that bridge when we get there and see what next week holds.  Whew!  Here we go.

I’ve decided this year to track my end of month weight vs. the weight loss.  I want to take some of the mental stress off myself and stay focused on that number of 190, my new goal weight.  Plus, once at goal, I plan to track the end of month weight, which is how another WW Lifetime Member I follow in Instagram does.  Trying to do this differently this time around so I can get to goal and STAY at goal.



I walked the mall after my meeting since I had time to kill before meeting a group of friends at Tucanos for Roxy’s birthday lunch.  It was a really nice time.  While I had thought I would eat with some reckless abandon…my current weight status kept me in check!  


I got goals to meet.

No comments: