1/18/20

Saturday Check-In

I have lost all track of time.  Clearly, as it has been three days since I have checked in.  I feel like I am running a mile-a-minute and still have a to-do list a mile long.

I had my only day off this week on Thursday (well, I had Sunday off too).  It was jam packed with errands but an enjoyable day off with The Hubs.  We decided to eat in after having breakfast out at Cracker Barrel.  That sure saved a bundle on points.  Despite a busy week, I’ve been keeping up with my activity and my tracking/food as been on point!  I have blue dots each day this week and even had some rollover weekly points adding back in.  My meal prep combined with some freezer options of leftovers I put away before vacation is really helping.  

I’m planning for a loss this week and am going to keep working hard at it.  I’m re-motivated again to get that 100 pounds lost milestone and eventually drop under 200.  With another vacation just three weeks away, I don’t see that happening for a while yet.  But, I really want 2020 to be THE year I make it happen.




Have a great Saturday.

No comments: