1/23/20

Super Easy Meal Idea (From Instagram)


I find the best ideas of Instagram.  If you have an Instagram account, there are many WW hashtags out there to keep you motivated and give you some great tips, tricks, and recipe ideas.

And, if you do have Instagram, follow me at Lindsay Is A Lifetime Member

So…back to the awesome IG ideas…

I recently saw an idea to use a dip, any dip of your choice, as a sauce for whole wheat pasta, which is 0 SPV on the Purple Plan.  This is genius because the only points you have to count is the serving of dip.

I decided to try this out on my recent shopping trip to Trader Joe’s.  I’d seen several IG posts about the new Buffalo Chicken Dip, which is 2 SPV for the 30 gram serving size. 


I hear it is very spicy and I’m not really a spice kind of gal.  I was hoping serving the dip over pasta might make it less spicy, plus, I planned a salad with blue cheese dressing on the side.

I weighed out 30 grams and melted it in the microwave for about 15 seconds, just to get the chill off.





Then, I mixed in my cooked pasta.




Voila!  It was delicious.



No comments: