1/14/20

Weekly WI: A Gain, But That Is Okay

After having to miss my WW workshop last week, I popped in today to see all my favorite Tuesday WW members and coaches.  It feels good to be back at that location among all the wonderful support. I had expected to show a gain post-vacation even though my home scale was down 0.4 pounds upon our return from Arizona.  I was just hoping that I didn’t dip back over 210, which I didn’t.  YEAH!!



Hearing one of the gals at our workshop not happy with her weight loss is always a reminder that I don’t want to be that person that complains all the time.  Despite a gain, things have been going really well.  The Purple Plan is still serving me well and I am still rocking the new myWW program.  I don’t have anything on the agenda this week so I am shooting for a loss!



I’m working on some meal prep now as I head back to work for a swing shift tonight and also part of a swing shift tomorrow.  I also have an early morning hair appointment so sleep is going to be a challenge.  I’m going to squeeze in a workout wherever I can too.  My activity for today was snow shoveling.  We got about an inch of snow last night but it is melting off anything in the sun and that has been shoveled.  All the more reason to start up the Apple Watch Workout App and get out there and burn some calories.


Have a great Wednesday.

No comments: