1/20/20

Ending The Week Strong


I can’t believe I’ve made it to another end of a WW week.  I have had an excellent week and I am preparing for a loss.  Here is why:

 

I earned blue dots seven days in a row. 



 

And, I also even had some rollover days where I added points back to my WSPA balance.  This always makes me a little nervous because you just never know how the scale will react when you eat too little or too much.

 

I got back into activity, also seven days in a row. 



 

I’m working hard on my January Apple Watch Activity Challenge as well as the specialty awards I can earn this month.  I have been exercising 15-30 minutes a day and returned to some weight training Aaptiv workouts as well.  This also makes me a little nervous since you never know how the body will react to the sudden increase in activity.  I know that I need to really get back to more intense activity.

I’ll report back after my WI tomorrow.  I am really hopeful my one pound gain from last week is gone and also a little more.  I don’t quite have a meal plan in place for the week but with Tuesday and Wednesday off work, I’ll get myself squared away for another successful week.

No comments: