1/5/20

Playing Catch-Up...Literally

I’m having to play some catch-up…literally.

Plus, I can’t sleep because my mind is going a mile a minute coupled with some heartburn so I might as well check in at 4am.

As far as work goes, I’m officially on vacation.  My trainee has been passed on to Phase 4 and I’ve fired off a few work emails.  Now, if only I can get my mind to settle down a bit we will be a-okay.  Grandpa’s 90th Birthday open house is later today, which will be busy but enjoyable.  Our flight tomorrow leaves really, really, really early so there will be some scrambling for packing and maybe a small bit of house cleaning this evening.  Then, I think we can really be on vacation.

We are making use of our travel membership and staying at one of the Sapphire resorts.  I’m excited to experience this new way of travel…condo lifestyle.  It will be nice to have a kitchen, fridge, and even a washer and driver vs. just having a hotel room that you hope has a mini-fridge.  It will be a low key week and hopefully we will be enjoying sunshine and warm(er) temps.  Considering it is expected to snow in Boise, anything is better than that!

This vacation isn’t to see Oprah just yet.  However, Oprah has started up her 2020 Your Vision In Focus tour and I’m seeing all sorts of Instagram photos about it.  I am so excited to see her in February.



She announced her guest list, which I am sort of bummed I won’t get to see "The Rock" in person since I’m not attending the tour on her Atlanta stop.  



I’m going to try and not to poke around too much as I don’t want to ruin the message she will deliver when I see her.  But, I am really excited to continue to hear/see more on Instagram.  I’ve already had one WW member/ambassador says she is really great.

Have a great Sunday.



No comments: