1/30/20

Thursday Check-In

Howdy.

I didn’t check in yesterday because I didn’t have much to say.  It was a very chill day with lots of couch surfing and TV watching.  Finally, I got myself rounded up and went to the Pound class at the gym.  It is always nice to move.

Anybody else feel like January is the longest month ever?  Boy am I ready to get February started.  We actually go on vacation in a little over a week so we spent some time looking over the Florida Disney and Universal parks as well as what other things we might want to do in the area.  I’ve never been to Kennedy Space Center so that is on the list and I stumbled across a fun dinner/theater show with an amazing looking dinner buffet and unlimited drinks (alcohol too).  I might have been hungry which is why the dinner buffet looked so appealing.

I am back to work for a six-day stretch.  Oy!  Also, there might be some last minute coverage issues too before we leave for vacation so some additional OT.  I have started my day earlier with an after incident review on a pursuit a few weeks ago.  I didn’t sleep well so this will make for a very long shift tonight.

Food is in check this week.  I’m using some leftovers to get my through the next few days and have meal ideas in mind for the days after.  I’m earning those blue dots and staying focused on working the program so I can hopefully see that 100 pound loss mark next week.

Activity is also good this week.  I think today will be a rest day.  I am trying not to do too many things different this week as I don’t want to shake it up too much and chance missing that major milestone I’m gunning for.  I could jump on the treadmill this evening at work if I feel like it and have time.  I am also nursing a headache, which is annoying.  My caffeine is all out of whack so that is what is causing it.


Well, that is about all I got.  Have a great Thursday.

No comments: