9/21/20

5ish Days On Track Last Week

It has been a good week thus far, but I am still a bit worried about what the scale may show.  I don’t feel like I’ve lost and I am not sure I’ll meet my goal of losing one pound.



I earned blue dots 5ish days this week.  I say 5ish days because I have been a bit lax with my BLTs (bites, licks, and tastes).  I find myself sitting in my office at work munching on this and that candy items.  Or since I have extra points left over for the day, un-tracked items.  On top of that, I was off track on both Wednesday and Thursday.  By Thursday, I had blown through all my WSPA.

So, we really have no idea what this week will hold.

Activity has been strong.  I did the same arm and leg/lower body workout I did last week.  My soreness was not quite as rough as the week before…progress!


 

I am hoping to see a loss come Tuesday.  I would really, really, really love to see 199 at the end of September.  That means I had better make this week coming up a good solid ON TRACK week!

No comments: