9/8/20

Weekly WI: A Loss After A Gain

 Good Morning!  Happy Tuesday.


I have just been to my WW Virtual Meeting and I am about to head out for a long walk.  We had a horrible storm last night that reaped havoc all over our state.  But, with it came better air quality which is exactly what I was hoping.  I am going to take advantage of it.





I also had a great loss this week following my 4.8 pound gain last week and I am back in the 100-Pound-Club. WhoooHoooo.




I seem to have saddled myself with several meals out this week (gulp) which were not planned until recently.  I am going to commit to 100% honest tracking and really, really, really maintaining control as to not let it turn into a free-for-all.  There is the potential to wipe out my WSPA but maybe at the end of this week, I can at least see a maintain for next week.


I will also commit to keeping up with my activity goals and staying focused on the increased activity I started this last week.


When I got on the scale at home today, I jumped into the related app to look at the “official” weight number so I could track that in my WW app.  I have a tech savvy husband so we have a fancy scale with its own automatic tracking app.  I have not been in the app in a while and it had an upgrade.  It was great to see a downward trend on weight, BMI, etc. and an upward trend on muscle mass (and water mass for some reason) over these last few years.  









It is a reminder to keep at it because the small wins eventually add up.


No comments: