9/24/20

My Last 10K Race

 This weekend would have been the annual Women’s Fitness Celebration, also called Fit One.  I participated in the Fit One 5K and 10K for many years.  It was always a lot of fun and I really love the energy on race day.  Plus, I love group activities and time to chat while I walk with my friends.


Was This My Last 10K?


Half Marathons And Various Other Road Races



Today’s Facebook memory from four years ago was my last 10K race.





I was working at losing again after regaining 80 pounds but my body was just not up to the 6 miles plus all the walking and standing to/from the start and finish line.  It took a lot out of my 246 pound body.  It is crazy to look back and see big I was in this photo.  It has taken me four years but I am officially down 43 pounds since that last 10K race.


Slowly…I’ll get there.

No comments: