9/13/20

More Activity

 I tried out another new FitOn workout though this time I was familiar with the trainer.



I really enjoy Kenta’s workouts, especially with the focus is on upper body and weighted arm exercises.  He always has some really good workouts through the Aaptiv app and now he has some through the FitOn app.  WW has developed something really great by adding these workout features to the WW membership.






I have been really sore the last couple days from my lower body workout.  I plan to do a shake out walk on the treadmill today.  Saturday as a very busy day and I was exhausted all day so there was no formal exercise.  I at least used my foam roller to roll some of these sore areas.


I’ve just got two days of work to go and then (hopefully) three days off all in a row.  Let’s do this!




No comments: