9/4/20

One Last Hoorah

 I had one last hoorah as I bit farewell to Summer and get ready to settle into the Fall season, hopefully enjoy cooler weather, and also get back to focusing on me and myWW Program.


I joined Phoenix and her sister Nicole on a 40th Birthday Celebration to Jackpot.  I was also able to see my sister Jenny as well.  It was a quick overnight trip but we had a lot of fun.


We headed out of Boise about 6pm and arrive in Jackpot at 8pm.  We did a quick primp session as we wanted to dress up a bit after COVID ruined our Vegas Girls Weekend trip.  I never got to wear my sparkly sequin shirt.  I also curled my hair for a little extra fun.





We met Jenny for dinner at the Dessert Room at 9pm.





The brought a piece of cake to the table with a candle at the end of our meal and we all sang Happy Birthday to Phoenix.






Afterwards we set out to win a ton of money at the slots and instead lost our money.  


WOMP:WOMP.  


Phoenix did have one big win and the pit boss at Cactus Pete’s gave her a birthday pack that included paying cards and dice.






We stayed out until about midnight and really enjoyed or evening.


Goodbye Summer of 2020.  You were not what I had expected but I still managed to make the most of it.

No comments: