9/19/20

Travel Memories - Three Years Ago On The New England Coast

 Facebook has been reminding me of really great travel memories.  I really makes me yearn for travel right now.

 

In September of 2017, three years ago, we were on a NCL Cruise down the New England Coast.

 


This cruise started in New York City, my first time visiting.  I have always wanted to visit NYC and it was surreal to be around all these iconic places.



 

Ports of Call in Canada were Halifax and St. John’sBay.  








Ports of Call in Maine were BarHarbor and Portland.  




I loved all of these ports and would absolutely do this destination again and next time I hope it includes Boston. 

 

Excuse me while I read over my travel recaps…I am feeling very nostalgic.  I'll be back tomorrow with another round of travel memories.

No comments: