9/15/20

Weekly WI: Slow And Steady

I had a great week and it showed on the scale.  Whew.  That vacation weight is coming off little by little.




I woke up on Sunday feeling really skinny.  I have so much more appreciation this time down the scale.  This slow but steady pace allows me to check-in with myself along the way and really find the value in how I feel not only in general but about my body.  My first trip down the scale was to rapid that I didn’t really get to appreciate the journey.


Despite a few social outings on the agenda, it was a good week overall and I really worked hard to balance my food.  I earned blue dots five days last week.




I have a few possible social outings on the calendar again this week and I still need to get a meal plan in place.  I will work at balance and activity again this week just as I did last week.  In my mind, if I can lost just one pound the next two weeks (and 1.2 pounds one of those two weeks) then I will see 199.8 again by the end of September.  That feels like a manageable goal and fits right in with my slow and steady pace.

No comments: