9/11/20

Activity

Good Morning!  Happy Friday to you all and Happy Partial Monday to me.  I am back to work today but then I am off Saturday as part of the switch where I worked Tuesday, which was needed for coverage.  It worked out well because we will be celebrating Emma’s 10th Birthday and Dad’s 68th Birthday with a breakfast brunch.


I tried out a new FitOn Workout through the WW app yesterday.  I wanted a nice lower body workout that as also short but effective.  Based on the soreness level of my muscles today, it was effective!





This trainer is hilarious.  He is Australian and has a very kooky personality. He made me laugh a few times and shake my head a few times.  He was funny though.  It made for an enjoyable quick workout of three rounds of the same moves.  I will see if I can find more videos by him as he sure does make it fun.


Today I will do an upper body weights video and/or an Aaptiv audio workout.  This way I can give my lower body rest and plan to do a shake out walk on Saturday to keep the blood flowing to those muscles.  I was exhausted yesterday after a few days of little sleep and flip-flopping my sleep schedule.  I am up way too early but also went to bed early so that is good.


Every bit of movement is going towards my September goal!




No comments: