9/5/20

September Apple Watch Activity Goal

 Good Morning!


I’ve been working hard at my September Apple Watch Activity Goal.




This month is calories and a goal to burn 21,300 calories this month.  This calorie tracking includes all movement, which on a daily basis I can reach my 500 calorie Movement goal pretty easily.  With 21,300 calories over the next 30 days, I have to strive for more of 700-800 daily calories.  This means I have to get in a workout and/or make sure I get in extra movement whenever possible.  


Just like previous months, I try to stay ahead of the goal so I am not killing myself come the end of the month.  I don’t have anything on the agenda that will turn into extra walking/movement so it will come down to daily activity.  I also want to start shaking it up with more FitOn WW Workouts as well as some walks outside in the early morning cooler temps.  Now, we just need our air quality to improve.


The increase in activity should also help myWW Program.  Increased movement combined with on-track eating should make for a nice September that will be the re-set I need.

No comments: