9/18/20

Super Fast Days Off

 My days off flew by and here were are on Friday again.  I’ve got a long week ahead of me with a choppy work schedule.  Let’s do this!


I had a hair appointment on Wednesday and an afternoon date with my WW Coach/Hair Dresser Cindie, who is moving to California at the end of September.  Our plans were interrupted by a sick callout at work.  We were still able to meet up for a bite to eat but it was sans alcohol since I had to work later that night (I ended up getting called off after all).  We had a very nice visit at Eureka! in downtown Boise and her husband even joined us.  I forgot to get a photo.  We are hoping to see each other again on Tuesday.  I have really enjoyed building this friendship with her and I’ll really miss her when she leaves. 


Thursday was pretty low key but boy did the day just fly by.  Kenyon and I went to breakfast at LePeep and then had a phone call with our time share organization.  They wanted to sell us “more” but it wasn’t really more and they wanted a huge price tag.  No Thank You!  Later, Phoenix came over for patio beers.  I’ve been dying to try more of the Oktoberfest beers I brought back from Reno and I’ve been craving beer like crazy for over a week now.





I also did some decorating for Fall.  Our temps are still a bit high and our air quality is very poor.  I really hope we don’t miss out on our Fall season and things start to improve soon.  It is my very favorite month.






No comments: