5/22/21

Family Time & A Trip Down Memory Lane

Hello and Happy Saturday!


It was an enjoyable two days off with lots of family time.  Aunt Barb is here from New Mexico and cousin Sarah here from (previously Colorado) South Carolina.  We have been having a great time.  


Wednesday was a special VIP tour of the Melba Museum.  I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the museum when I was in Melba last Saturday.  






I have so much family history wrapped up in this tiny town where I also spent many years of my life.  I have so much love for Melba, Idaho.











Lunch was at Cooks Two Hole Bar, which meant a delicious cheeseburger twice in a matter of a few days.  It was just as good the second time.  After a visit with my cousin Lori and seeing the old shop where my grandpa/uncle worked rounded out a day of many trips down memory lane.


Thursday I hosted an extended family get-together at my house where we celebrated three birthday parties.  Hailey turns 17 this month and Barb celebrates her birthday the day after.  Sarah turns 19 in June.  We had a great time with food, booze, and family drama!  Oh and lots of dessert options.  Hey, what can you expect when you get so many people together in one room? 


It is back to work for me with some fun on the agenda for my days off next week.

No comments: