5/29/21

Oh boy it has been a week.




I am in the negative after blowing through my Weekly Smart Points Allowance.  It was not the original plan for the week but here we are and at least it is all tracked.  Tuesday I went to my parents house for sourdough pancake dinner.  Wednesday we stayed in and ordered Dominos thin crust pizza and stuffed cheesy bread (my favorite).  Thursday was a planned dinner out with a prior coworker that also involved pizza. 


I tracked it, I enjoyed it, and I’m trying to keep my sweet tooth at bay.  When you have all the foods with all the extra sodium, it really ramps up the tastebuds to wanting more.  I have to continue to remind myself if I can tough it out for a day or two, I’ll be feeling back to normal soon and those cravings will pass.  I had a bit of a set back with my decision to have a small piece of ice cream cake at work last night.  That sweet tooth is really ramped up!


I am armed with low point Purple Plan foods and committed to finishing out this week strong.  Now that I have completed the May Apple Watch Activity Challenge, I am working on keeping up my daily activity even if I don’t always hit the 30 minute mark.  Consistency is key.  

No comments: