5/4/21

Redemption

I always tell myself that weight gain is temporary, as long as you get right back on track. It was a very busy week with lots of juggling in my tracker and managing several meals out. Seeing the three pounds from last week drop off, plus a smidgen more, makes me feel so good.



I have Cinco de Mayo plans tomorrow and I am back to work Thursday through Sunday. It should be business as usual and nothing preventing me from having a great week. Now that I’m back to where I was a few weeks ago, it’s time to break out of the 196 zone that I appear to be stuck in. I am also counting down to Girls Weekend. I have 10 weeks to hunker down and focus. 



Phoenix has a few weeks left until summer vacation so I will amp up some of my social outings in June. I love this time of year and I am ready to enjoy the outdoors, sunshine, and have adult beverages too.

No comments: