5/10/21

Perfect Week

I stayed committed to my activity goals this week and pushed through for a perfect week of activity.




WhoooHooo!


I closed all three rings on my Apple Watch for 7 days in a row.  I actually have 10 days of activity.  I love this streak I have started but I to worry if I can keep it up.  My body is a little tired today. I pushed hard on the treadmill last night with an incline so this morning, I focused on an upper body weight workout.  This will give my lower body some rest and help me focus on getting back into strength training again.


I have no idea what to expect for the scale check-in tomorrow.  It has been a good week where I did some balancing.  I just happened to blow through all my weekly points (and then some).  So, we shall see.  It is a nice mid-month weigh-in and I still have plenty of weeks to try and get ahead of the game.


My work week has not ended yet as I am on through Tuesday.  I have a walk/coffee date with my friend Danielle lined up for Tuesday before I go into work which is something to look forward to.

No comments: