5/26/21

Weekly WI: Continuous Losses & May Apple Watch Activity Goal Complete

After a spike in weight at the end of April, I saw continuous losses during the month of May.  I worked really hard on my goals and it is paying off.  






I’m still counting down to our Girls Weekend trip to Tahoe in July and looking forward to seeing the scale continue to go down.  I am going to keep chipping away at it each day/week.




I know one of the biggest things that has contributed to this downward trend has been daily activity.  The Apple Watch Activity Challenge for May helped me to stay focused on daily movement in order to fill my three circles, one of which is 30 minutes of activity.  I spent this last month with better accountability to daily exercise as well as pushing myself to get in some longer workouts, get back into some strength training routines, and also increase the intensity some days.  I was able to complete the challenge a few days early which allowed me a much needed rest day yesterday.





Looking for my weight charts from this last year also gives me the perspective I need to stay in a positive mindset. While my weight loss has been slow, the overall trend is still coming down.






Even when I see spikes here and there.  When I refocus ASAP, I can keep that blip from becoming an out-of-control gain.  That makes me feel really empowered.






As I inch closer to my new doctor’s goal weight of 190, and also closer to seeing weight numbers similar to 2014, I have to work each and everyday to make sure I have my mindset looking ahead and not being stuck in “where I used to be.”  




I may never seen 175 again, and that is okay.  Who knows, at the rate of my slow weight loss, I might see 175 in a few more years.


One day at a time, one day at a time, and one day you WILL see the results you are seeking.  Remember, you are in control of the outcome you desire.

No comments: