5/18/21

Weekly WI: Sometimes It Is Okay To Eat Your Stress

I realized that I never checked in with my weigh-in last week.  It wasn’t on purpose because it was great weigh-in results.


I finally make it out of the 196s and as my WW Buddy Kathy says, I finally got my “woosh,” the moment with your body finally lets go and shows the results of your continued commitment to your healthy lifestyle.


I was nervous about this week after a lot of work stress and eating that stress/frustration one day last week.  I am really proud I am still in the 194s and know that I stayed true to my WW program despite all the extra challenges.





I also stayed focused on on activity and tracking.  





Having my husband on a similar schedule as me also helped with my sleep this week.





This is going to be a challenging week with family in town as meal planning will not be in my control.  I am also feeling a little residual need to go crazy to comfort myself after the last two weeks of work.  I really don’t want to see the scale go back up and I plan to remind myself each day that self compassions doesn’t have to include food and alcohol.







No comments: