5/8/21

This Week Is Flying By...

Good Afternoon.

 

It has been so busy lately and it feels like this month is just flying by!  We celebrated Mother’s Day a day early and the family came over for a low key gathering.  It was really good to spend time with my immediate family, although we were missing my sister Jenny.  Grandpa even came and I really love when I see him.

 

Wednesday I met up with Phoenix and Stacey for some Cinco de Mayo festivities in downtown Caldwell.  It was PACKED!  Both the food and the alcohol lines were long.  I came prepared by bringing my own light margarita in my WW thermos.  It worked out nicely.  They also had burros walking around with beer for sale in their pack.  I was able to get a photo with the burro wearing the tiny hat, just like mine!

 


We were able to swing by Jalapenos for some Mexican food before we ended the night, quite inebriated from all the fun.

 

I was back to work starting Thursday and I am on through Tuesday.  It is shaping up to be a long week!  I’ve been keeping up with my daily activity and thinking I might try for a month of perfect activity goals.  I don’t know yet.  Some days I look forward to a rest day and then when I remember I have to log 22 days of closing all three rings on my Apple Watch this month.  So, that keeps me plugging away.

 

I have blown though almost all my points this week (thank you Cinco de Mayo) but oddly enough, I am feeling very “thin.”  I love when my body just feels smaller.  It definitely makes me hopeful for a loss this week.  I would really love to break out of the 196s.

No comments: