9/20/14

Dawny's First Visit To Boise

Good Saturday Morning!

Dawny and I are headed to our 10K this morning. I'll re-cap you on your Friday.

I woke up super early excited for my house guest to arrive and deciced to just get up and make some breakfast. I realized with the Apple Store opening at 8am I might be able to swing in and get a new phone before picking Dawny up at the airport. Okay, not a good plan since people had started lining up at 3am. DOH!





I decided to walk the mall while I waited until the Apple Store opened at 8am so I could at least play with the new phones. The verdict? I LOVE IT!!! The only regret I have for buying the iPhone 6 Plus sight unseen on the pre-sale last week is that it won't be here sooner. I am so jealous of people that have their phones already.





I met some really fun people at the Apple Store and then headed to get Dawny from the airport. We drove downtown to the expo to pick up our race shirt and numbers. Dawny did some inappropriate things to a cow! I also introduced Dawny to Costa Vida and she loved it!






We hung around downtown for a bit and enjoyed coffee at Flying M and also a yummy treat.


Our travels took us back to the mall for another look at the Apple Store and Dawny bought a iPhone 5C. I appear to be a bad influence. The sale associate was a super nice guy.




We finished our day by meeting Danielle and Kenyon after they got off work for Tucanos. Another first time experience for Dawny that she really enjoyed.


More adventures to come.

No comments: