9/1/14

Mt. Everest Challenge

I have joined the Mt. Everest Challenge through the Thirve Idaho promotion.



Want adventure without danger?

"Join your fellow employees in the Mt. Everest Challenge starting on September 1st and climb to the highest summit in the world! This five-week challenge will get you moving as you track your physical and nutritional activity in an effort to ascend the summit of Mt. Everest. Track how much activity you do and increase your consumption of veggies to reach the top. The goal of this challenge is to help you improve your health.”

Starting today and running for the next five weeks I have a challenge to walk a total of 250,000 steps! The goal is to walk 50,000 steps a week. I can definitely use some focus for my activity and I think this will be a huge help. You are entered into a drawing for prizes and I will earn 10 points towards the 100 points available to earn with Thrive Idaho.

Let's get steppin'.


No comments: