9/19/14

Exciting Friday

Good Morning and Happy Friday.

A very special friend comes to visit Boise today!!


I am so excited for Dawny's visit. Several months ago Southwest ran a flight deal where flights to/from Boise and Spokane were just $49. Kenyon and I looked for dates that we could spend a quick weekend in Spokane but with our upcoming New Mexico trip it felt rushed. I suggested bringing Dawny down here to walk the Fit One 10K with me. The idea was put out there, accepted, and now the time as come. I can't believe how fast it went.


I will check I as often as I can this weekend and share all our fun. If it is anything like last time, you know we will be having fun.




Today is also Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus release day. I don't think its fair to pick Dawny up from the airport and then make her wait in line for hours while I “try” to get my hands on a new iPhone. My pre-order from the early morning hours of last Friday is still processing. Sadly, I won't be getting my phone for another few weeks. I am bummed and it will make the next few weeks pass really slow. Hopefully I can find something else to take my mind off the exciting wait!




You better believe though I am dragging Dawny with me into the Apple Store this weekend to at least take a look at the new pretty (and big) iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Eeeeekkk....such an exciting weekend all the way around!

No comments: